As new parents, we read all of the baby books. How to care for your newborn, what to expect, how to swaddle, etc. etc… Well they are babies for about 1 day and then we are left with a toddler for the next 4 years! And most likely there has been little preparation.
At this point, who has time for parenting books, reading, or sleep in general?! Toddler parents eat on the run, live on coffee and Google everything:
- What should my toddler be eating? And how often?
- What shouldn’t my toddler be eating?
- Why does my toddler feel the need to lick things when out in public?
- Is my toddler eating enough?
- How many peas can fit up my toddlers nose before I get really concerned?
- My toddler isn’t sleeping.
- Shouldn’t toddlers need to sleep?
- Should I be concerned about the GIANT goose egg forming on my toddlers head?
- How do I get my toddler to stop climbing everything in sight?
- Is it crazy to just empty my house of everything but pillows?
- Toilets and toddlers….there’s just not enough time in the day to Google all of these questions.
You get it. I didn’t even have to spell it out for you. Well that’s where Toddler World comes in. There are so many great resources out there for parents and caretakers. But I wanted a place where just toddler people could go to connect, laugh, cry, share. A place where we can either realize we are all sane or actually just a little crazy. Toddler World! (There’s no sleeping here so don’t even try it!)
Question: (not for Google but for Toddler World readers!)
What is one of the funniest questions about your toddler you ever Googled? Don’t worry this is a judgment free zone! Can’t wait to read in the comments below!